During the discharge process, your doctor will tell you when you are permitted to be discharged wherein thereafter, will write the order on the patient’s chart. Take note that you will be prohibited to be discharged without the signed order of your physician. For a more detailed explanation, kindly refer to the following information:
- Upon discharging, the nurse will explain and discuss the process as well as the instructions which you will need to carefully take note of. In case of any concerns or clarifications, do not hesitate to ask questions as FDMMC is there for your convenience.
- The discharge order may require you to take prescribed medications at home. Head down to our outpatient pharmacy located at the ground floor of the Annex Building to purchase such medicines.
If you want to request copies of your medical records, you will need to proceed to the Medical Records Section located at the 4th floor of the Annex Building. Once there, you will need to
comply with the following instructions:
- Fill out a requisition form
- Present a valid ID
- In case of an authorized representative to request or pick-up the records, present a Letter of Authorization
- Patient’s Medical records will be released within 3 to 5 working days.
Once the discharge order has been approved, it will trigger the preparation of your final Statement of Account including
- For your convenience, please stay in your room until the nurse presents you with your Statement of Account.
Kindly proceed to the Billing Section located at the ground floor of the Annex Building to verify your Statement of
Account and thereafter, settle your account with the cashier.
For HMO members or employee of companies
with credit arrangement with FDMMC, you may be requested to settle account not covered by your HMO/company benefits.
Before leaving the hospital, a survey form shall be handed to you regarding your caring experience at FDMMC. Your response is highly valued to improve our services to best serve you. At Fe Del Mundo
Medical Center, we provide you a caring experience you’ll never forget!
If you have any further inquiries or questions, make sure to give us a call at 715-08-45 to 50; or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org